Top-Chem-2000 is a heavy-duty modified PTFE material manufactured with the addition of silicon carbide to improve the mechanical properties of the PTFE base material. Top-Chem-2000 has greatly increased compressive strength and resistance to creep and maintains the excellent chemical resistance. The use of PTFE allows use in food, pharmaceutical and chemically aggressive applications.
- Mechanically stable
- Resistant to creep and cold flow
- Consistent material composition
- Resists high surface pressures also at elevated temperatures
- High retention of the bolt load
- Superior chemical resistance
- No ageing of the material
Top-Chem-2000 is fire-safe according to API 6FA and ISO 10497 and has TA-Luft (Clean Air) approval.